CALIBRATE 25 Plus
- Complete visual Inspection of pipette for functional integrity
- Extensive servicing, cleaning and preventive maintenance performed, inside as well as outside
- Piston assembly servicing: polishing / corrosion removal / Lubrication
- Replace seal and o-ring kit, check the sealing system (Free with select brands)
- Replace broken or worn-out parts (at additional cost)
- Check pipette functionality – physical alignment and mechanical
- Perform leak test on sealing system
- Re-Calibrate using “Gravimetric Methodology”
- Precision and accuracy verification with 5 weighs (readings) each at low point and high point through the range of the pipette.
- Labeling (ID/Serial number / QC date / Due date / Status of Calibration)
- One year warranty with free pick-up and drop-off (48 hour turnaround) -Research
- One year warranty on calibration, service, repair and replaced parts- Research
- All Measuring and test equipment used for calibration are certified and traceable through N.I.S.T.
- Service procedures are performed in controlled environment and data documented as per ISO standards and manufacturer’s recommended specifications and requirements.