CALIBRATE 210 Clinical
- Complete visual Inspection of pipette for functional integrity
- Extensive servicing, cleaning and preventive maintenance performed, inside as well as outside
- Piston assembly servicing: polishing / corrosion removal / Lubrication
- Replace seal and o-ring kit, check the sealing system (free for select brands)
- Replace broken or worn-out parts (at additional cost)
- Check pipette functionality– physical alignment and mechanical
- Perform leak test on sealing system
- Re-Calibrate using “Gravimetric Methodology”
- Precision and accuracy verification with 10 weighs (readings) each at low point and high point through the range of the pipette.
- Labeling (ID/Serial number / QC date / Due date / Status of Calibration)
- Document performance Verification and generate certificate of calibration
- Six months warranty with free pick-up and drop-off (24 hour turnaround)–Clinical
- Six months warranty on calibration, service, repair and replaced parts-Clinical
- All Measuring and test equipment used for calibration are certified and traceable through N.I.S.T.
- Service procedures performed in controlled environment and data documented as per ISO standards and manufacturer’s recommended specifications and requirements.